Team members automatically receive the Health Insurance Premium Discount during your first 90 days. To qualify to keep the discount after 90 days, you must complete the online health questionnaire, health screening and agree to participate in Health Management Programs if identified.*
To qualify for the 2018 Health Insurance Premium Discount, you must*
• Complete the online health questionnaire and a health screening;** and
• Participate in the applicable myHealth Rewards Health Management Program if identified during the health screening or through the medical plan claims data.
Team Members: Follow the steps below:
Complete the online health questionnaire prior to your health screening.
• Go to BE|Linked and click on:
– BE Healthy (Wellness Program)
– Wellness Portal
– Create your Wellness Portal account
– Complete the Health Questionnaire
Schedule your health screening by calling Employee Health at 864-442-7222.
Agree to participate in Health Management Programs if you are identified as meeting the criteria. If you are identified, you will be contacted by the program that can assist you with improving your health.
Complete the Wellness Activities section in the Incentive Summary to earn the HRA/HSA Contributions. Select the Wellness Activities that you will complete this year to earn a minimum of 300 points.
Examples include having an annual preventive physical, an annual dental exam and a flu shot. Detailed information about the Wellness Activities will be available online when you log in to complete the Health Questionnaire.
If you cover a spouse/domestic partner, additional requirements must be met. Spouses/domestic partners should complete the steps below.
*Check the Incentive Summary to be sure that you have earned all of the points for the Health Insurance Premium Discount and the HRA/HSA Contributions.
**If you cover a spouse/domestic partner, additional requirements must be met to receive the full HRA/HSA contributions.
Covered Spouses: Follow the steps below:
Create your own Wellness Portal account
• On the account verification page, enter your date of birth and the team member’s Palmetto Health employee ID number with an “S” on the end (e.g. 123456S)
• Complete the Health Questionnaire
Complete lab work at your provider’s office. Have the provider’s office complete the self-submit lab form and send to Employee Health. The self-submit lab form can be found on the right side of the main page once you log in to the Wellness Portal.
To qualify for Baptist Easley’s 2016 contributions to your HRA or HSA you must complete 300 points of myHealthRewards wellness activities.*
To qualify for the full spouse/family coverage contribution amount, your spouse/domestic partner must meet the requirements listed above.
* If it is unreasonably difficult due to a medical condition for you to achieve the standards for the reward under the myHealth Rewards Program, or if it is medically inadvisable for you to attempt to achieve the standards, please contact the Total Rewards Resolution Center to work with you to develop another way to qualify for the reward.
For more information team members may:
• See BE Healthy (Wellness Program) on BE|Linked
• e-mail myHealthRewards@PalmettoHealth.org
• Call Employee Health at 864-442-7222 for questions about the screening process
• Call Total Rewards at 803-296-8893 or 866-916-5074 for questions regarding the discount program.Back to Top